Watanabe is planning on making a movie, from what i’ve heard
holy shit, that almost sounds too good to be true
everything about this episode was just so great ;_____;
do you think they’ll make a continuation with that ambiguous end?
but instead of booties it’d be legs?
- The officer shot on Sept. 27 had body camera turned off
- Drug case that won Darren Wilson an award at risk. Darren Wilson failed to show up for a hearing in the case on Monday.
- A tense Ferguson fears the worst is yet to come if grand jury does not indict…
this is it, the best joke in the game
god bless the men and women who died localizing this joke
YO THEY JUST FLE WOFF
SAME GOES FOR THE SHIP’S CLOTHES
I CAN’T REALLY GET OVER HOW NEAR THE END HE JUST FLAT OUT TELLS THE DUDE “BUMP THIS GIMME THE BOOTY”
Police in Hong Kong are responding to a gathering of unarmed and non-violent pro-democracy protesters (many of which are students) with rubber bullets, multiple rounds of tear gas, baton attacks, and pepper spray
28th September 7.09pm HKT: Chu Kai-lun, 31, claimed he was tricked by police. “A senior inspector told us to sit down, saying they won’t do anything,” he said, adding moments later police pulled on their gas masks and launched a volley of gas.
This is a day after they pepper-sprayed an elderly man in the face at point-blank range.
The two photos below shows activists using umbrellas to avoid the effects of tear gas and pepper spray.
Long story short. On 22nd September 2014 student groups launched a week-long boycott of classes in protest. Thousands of student-led pro-democratic protesters went on a strike, calling for democratic reforms. Things escalated out of hand yesterday (28th September) with the police force using more dangerous and violent methods to contain the protesters when Occupy Central joined the event.
[Find out more]
How can you help?
- If you’re a British citizen, you can sign this petition to raise the awareness of the British Government and Members of the Parliament.
- Pray for the safety of those who are still out in the streets fighting for Hong Kong’s future and those who have been arrested and are still not let out.
- Signal boost the hell out of this post! We need as much attention we can get from everyone! This isn’t just our fight but also the whole world’s! These people are all fighting for a good cause, but if we lose, if the Chinese government takes over Hong Kong, it won’t be just affecting those who live there but all countries around the world that are related to Hong Kong in one way or another (whether business or international relations).
Please don’t just ignore this! We need your help!
In addition, if you are a US citizen, you can sign the petition here as well. The goal for signatures have been reached already, but you can always continue to show your support!
The protest is genuinely peaceful — no one has burned down anything yet nor broken anything, people even help each other out when someone isn’t feeling well.
Please do spare a moment of your time to read this post and support / pray for Hong Kong!!
YEAH Yeah i’ve been trying to catch up with the recent episodes and HOLY SHIT THAT LAST EPISODE WAS GLORIOUS